Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung becomes a blonde for ‘High Cut’

Jumat, 18 Mei 2012

Popular Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung surprised fans with a chic blonde look in a photoshoot for the fashion magazine, ‘High Cut‘.

Sooyoung will be featured in the celebrity style magazine on its May 17th edition. Her slim figure and model-like legs were featured on full display as she worked a blond wig to portray a fresh, spring atmosphere while wearing pieces from the 2012 S/S Tory Burch collection.

After the photoshoot, she sat down for an interview, through which she commented on things ranging from her fashion sense to the Girls’ Generation members. “It is very tough for me to play my role in my drama since I am lacking in aegyo. The other Girls’ Generation members don’t really have aegyo in front of guys, so I can’t even learn from them.”

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum