Kim Haneul’s slim & chic figure for ‘Singles’ Magazine

Minggu, 29 Januari 2012



Actress Kim Haneul‘s slim figure has caught the attention of netizens everywhere.

The actress was recently in Hawaii to complete a photo shoot with Singles Magazine, where she displayed her feminine and chic appeal.

According to an insider, the actress really enjoyed dressing in feminine styles of clothing and she gave much thought to her ensembles for the shoot, displaying her professional mindset.

During the interview that took place on set, Kim Haneul talked about the one project that served as the turning point in her career, her love for nature, and the fact that she pursues happiness more than success.

When asked, “Is there anything you can’t do?”, the actress answered, “I don’t do anything that hurts my pride. I don’t like being in situations where I have to say things I don’t mean or have to keep a smile spread across my face. I can’t help it in front of the camera, but I try to avoid those sorts of situations in real life. But now, I’m starting to realize that it’s somewhat necessary in certain situations.”

Meanwhile, this particular photo shoot was part of a charity project and 5% of the profits earned will be donated to charity.

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum