Go Ara posed for Elle Girl Magazine

Minggu, 25 Desember 2011



Actress Go Ara showcased a fresh new appeal.

Until now, she has been praised for her flawless beauty, being called ‘goddess’, and ‘doll-like’, but for her most recent Elle Girl photo shoot, Go Ara ditched the party dress and sported a more tom-boy image.

The staff members on set were surprised by her transformation and remarked, “We saw a whole new side of her that we have yet to see until today.”

During the interview, Go Ara remarked, “I suddenly became this ‘goddess’ and ‘doll’ without even knowing about it. I am grateful that people view me that way, but my personality is more laid back and down-to-earth. When it comes to food, I really enjoy street food as opposed to fine dining.”

The actress has two movies scheduled to be released next year, ‘PaPa‘, and ‘Pace Maker‘. “I learned and felt a lot of new things as I filmed both movies. My hope is that when viewers watch the movie,they will feel the same joy that I felt while shooting it.”

0 komentar:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum