Sabtu, 08 Mei 2010
Korea is a major economic growthin East Asia, and now is a leading country in Asia. Many expats and foreigner are moving to Korea, for study, working, and business.
But new country is a new culture. At first it will be difficult for foreigners. But Koreans are pretty tolerant of foreigners who don't know their social codes. What Koreans don't tolerate well is foreigners who won't learn those codes. This usually surprises these westerners, even though they'd probably be some of the first to raise a fuss if a foreigner came to their country and refused to adapt to their culture.
Dating a girl is a serious matter for a new people living in Korea big cities such as Seoul, Busan, or Daegu. A foreigner must know the dating culture in Korean. Koreans don't date, they have relationships. For many cases, after the first date, it isnaturally assumed that the Korean man and the Korean woman are now in a relationship.
The first date is actually a sequel to a set of group dates. It seems rather unusual in Korea, if a woman goes out on a date by herself without her friend. For many people, a woman will naturally bring her best friend along to be the chaperone and the commentator on the man's personality. So a man might be out on a date with just one woman, but he needs to entertain two. Additionally, if a woman shows up on a date without her friend, she is actually considered to be a bit sleazy.
Don't forget to learn some simple korean language before dating their people. Some words such as I Love You in Korea is a must.
Tips for Dating Korean Girl
1. Be nice to her family and to her best friend, too, but not that nice because then she’ll assume you’re hitting on her friends and that would NOT bode well for you. They like gifts too.
2. Every Korean girl likes expensive brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior and Chanel. Remember dates, like the 100th day after you met, the 100th day after you first kissed her, the 100th day.
3. Carry her designer purse for her when she asks you to. As embarrassing as it is, it is less embarrassing than when she starts to whine and starts sobbing
4. Pretend not to notice when she’s stuffing her face. Most Korean girls will pretend that she doesn’t eat that much but once you get closer you will know that a Korean girl’s stomach has no limitations.
5. Korean girls like to feel special. Don’t check out other girls when you’re spending time with her. She has eyes like a hawk and will notice if you so much a glance at another girl. She’ll make a big deal and start a fight with you in the middle of the street.
6. When you go drinking remember that she drinks way more than she’s letting on. Korean girls hardly get drunk but they would like to appear it so you can take care of her.
Korean girls are now likely to have a dating with foreign men
Watch a Koraen Dating tips (western girl dating with Korean Guys) video here